Health information and health tips about Philippine herbal medicine and medicinal plants like sambong, ginger, oregano, lagundi and other herbal medicines that can be found in the Philippines. I've also included some alternative medicine and home remedies.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Banaba Tea Leaf for Weight Loss
I bought banaba tea leaf today and will try it myself. I read from a health blog that banaba tea leaf can help in reducing weight, help in treating urinary tract infection, and lower blood sugar.

I once had undergone shockwave lithotripsy because I had kidney stones. Right now I'm always having UTI so I hope this can also help me with it.

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and one of the causes of PCOS is insulin resistance. As much as possible I want to restrict on my sugar intake, so I hope this banaba tea leaf can really help me.

I will update this blog if the banaba tea leaf is really effected.