Arthritis Natural Remedy
- Prepare your scalp for treatment. Wash your hair with regular shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Towel dry and let it air dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Prepare Castor oil solution. Mix equal parts Castor oil and grape seed oil to create an oil treatment.
- Apply Castor oil solution to the scalp. Slowly massage the Castor oil into the scalp to cover it entirely. Make sure all areas including the base of the scalp near the neck and patches around the ears are covered with the oil solution.
- Wrap your hair in a towel. Create a "hair turban" with the towel and clip it in place with the jaw clip. Make sure the entire scalp is covered with the towel.
- Let the treatment set for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with warm water.
- Repeat the process at least 1-2 times per week. This will help stimulate hair growth and help slow down hair loss over time.
Note that precautions must be taken when taking the oil internally, so you should always follow the directions on the package and consult your doctor or naturopathic professional before consuming it. A typical recommended dosage for the oil is no more than one-half to one full teaspoon per day. Over-dosage of Castor Oil may result in diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or cramping.