Achieving optimal health requires eating a balanced diet rich in vegetables and some fruits. But, if you're like an estimated 91% of Americans, you don't even come close to the recommended daily amounts of 5-9 servings.
- Contains spirulina to support healthy immune function.*
- Is packed with live probiotic cells to promote digestive health.*
- Possesses more greens per serving than other leading green food formulas
- Contains algae and cereal grasses that provide a natural source of alkalizing minerals.
- Contains natural vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and natural vitamin C, too.