Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Living a Healthy Life

I’ve been disciplining myself and been looking for natural health products to live a healthy life because I was having a problem with my kidney. After 2 months of eating healthy foods and drink lots of water, I come to my doctor and see if there’s any improvement on my kidney. I recently have this .52 cm stone in my left kidney. Fortunately, it’s gone and passed out by itself. I didn’t even notice it passing through. My ultrasound result was clear and clean.

Reading a lot of natural health articles help me a lot. One of the sites I’ve been searching a lot for health information was Mercola.com which is owned by Dr. Joseph Mercola. Thanks a lot for this people who are providing the latest natural health information for the people around the world.

No comments: